CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Forwarded stuff from JB

This is from JB’s blog. Many thanks to her. And Happy 2009 everyone!!!

The basics

Name: Refuse to tell you.


Nationality: If you must know, USA. USA is the best country EVER!!!! Nationalism!!!

Age: *getting annoyed* Why are you asking me personal questions???

Age you wish you were: um……4.


Are you a student? …yeah.


What grade? Grade 8 or Year 9.

Birthday: April 4.


Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark Brown Eyes.


Height? Around 169 cm. Maybe I grew taller

Any nicknames? I have loads. Lala, Literacy Actress, Meg, Meggie, Mogo (grr….), Magpie, MM, Drama Queen, Spain, Dolphin, Water, Ms. Bookworm, Ever Megger, Ms. Gets-****-ed-off-easily, (Owen, Tomson, Wei Ze, I need help) ummm…. I think that I was part of the Sharks in IST, right??? I think I have more, just I can’t list them all now.

Are you a chick or a duck? What? Are you okay???!! Um.. if you must have it, chick.

Chips or candy? Candy.

Friends or bf/gf? Do I prefer a friend or a boyfriend?? Totally friend. Who wants a boyfriend???

Twix or Snickers? Snickers. I don’t like Twix that much.


Water or Milk? I don’t like Milk that much. So water.

Apples or oranges? OK. That’s extremely hard….*thinks* Maybe apples……

Carrots or corn? Corn. I don’t like carrots.

Fruit or vegetable? Fruits all the way!! No way veggies. I hate them.

Cats or dogs? DOGS!!!!

Kerry or Bush? ……neither. Sorry.

Cute or pretty? Pretty.

Handsome or hot? Who cares?

playing or watching sports? Playing!!!

big city or small town? Small town….I hate big cities with cars honking everywhere and the pollution smogging up the ozone layer. I love CT so definitely small towns. Or pueblos.

Rock or rap? I HATE RAP!! Does soft rock count???

Cell phone or home line? Home line cuz my friends call through home but I like texting!!!!

Yahoo or AIM? YAHOO ALL THE WAY!! I’m American. What do you expect?!

Taking pictures or having yours taken? Bleh. I hate people taking photos of me without permission….SJ!!!!!!!!!

reading or writing? WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?! SOME KIND OF PERSON THAT DOESN’T LIKE ENGLISH?! WELL, I LOVE ENGLISH AND OF COURSE I LIKE BOTH. IN FACT I MIGHT KILL YOU TO ASK ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO!!!!

Suspense or romance? Are you crazy? I hate romance.

 

What is your favorite....

Song? Hmmm….currently It All Ends Tonight by Boys Like Girls.

Book? I HATE THAT QUESTION!!!!! I refuse to answer.

Movie? Um……hmm….i haven’t watched anything in like, forever!!

Band? Good Charlotte. Only a few songs that I like though.

Singer? Colbie Caillat

Actor? Uh….I don’t pay attention to boys. Even in movies. No offense.

Actress? I agree with JB, I like Emma Watson. She’s really good in putting herself into a character’s role. And Emma Roberts. She's actually, really nice and plays a variety of roles - from good to bad.

Sport? I love swimming and basketball. Although I like playing those sports in my free time rather than in school

Game? Don’t like playing games.

Food? Cold Noodles.

Drink? Is the purpose of this quiz to make you hungry?? I love Snapple!!

Candy? Hmm….that’s hard. I like Hershey’s.

Gum? I like Doublemint.

Website? Blogger, Gmail, yahoo, DeviantART.

Subject in school? ENGLISH FOREVER!!!!!!! Drama, art and history and Chinese too.

 

Describe....

The scariest thing that has ever happened to you: Oh! I remember! These three people blocked me in IKEA and tried to forcefully make me sit down. Then asked me questions in Chinese like “What’s you name” “How old are you?” Jeez. Rude people. Gosh. OK, so that isn’t so scary, but still.

You best friend: Random, funloving, the best!

How you look: …I’m in my PJs and I have black hair. Why?

Your favorite scent: Cosco’s berry smoothie and pizza and hot dog and the smeel of new books when you flip quickly through them.

Your best memory: Dunno. Laughing my head off when the Tele’s or with my parents when I was small or when I go back to USA.

Your perfect guy: …

Your crush: I DON’T HAVE A CRUSH!! I have a few friends who are boys but that’s it.

The best time of your life: When I was playing around in our playground in CT.

 

The future

Do you plan on graduating high school? Watery tuna fish!! Of course.

Going to college? DUH!

What college? Harvard, Oxford, Princeton, Yale. Pressure, eh?

Do you want to get married? To put it bluntly, NO.

Have kids? Maybe adopt one.

How many? One or two, actually.

What will their names be? Unique like Arquimas. (It’s in my new story.)

Where do you want to live? USA!!!!!!!! If possible, CT. (no duh)

Dream job? Dunno. Somehting to do with English or Drama.

Dream car? I dislike driving.

Where will you get married, if you will? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?! I WON’T GET MARRIED!!!!

Honeymoon? Okay, losing my patience with you…..

 

Randomness

Without looking at a clock, what time do u think it is? Uh…2:30

okay, now look.. what time is it actually? Nice 2:24

Try writing your name with your nose: what, like on the keyboard? Right. Lets see.             LZALZA. Oh. Close to LALA at least. Kind of…. Ish.

Now try it with your chin: L,ZALA AHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Now your elbow: LALA…that was easier!!

Reach out straight with your left hand, what is the first thing you touch? Books beside my bedstand.

What about your right? Air. My stuffies.

Are you talking to anyone on the phone or online? NOPE.

If so who? …

Say to them... I want a cow! What do they say back? WHAT THE HECK!! I SAID THAT I DON’T WANT TO/AM NOT TALKING WITH ANYONE!

 

Have you ever...

been out of the country? ‘Course.

danced naked when you were home alone? LOL. What kind of question is that? Course not..

watched a show/movie you would be ashamed telling people you watched? …nope.

went out with someone because you felt sorry for them? WHAT THE HECK?! NO!

been a clam? A clam?!

wanted to be a clam? Well, I want to live in the ocean.

cussed someone out? What does ‘cuss’ mean?

If so, is your name Gianna? Watery tuna fish?

pretended to be someone your not to get someone to notice you? That’s actually funny cuz, well, does it seem that I would do something like that?!

liked a survey like this? It’s kind of funny and it gives me an excuse to kill someone AKA the maker of this quiz for my sudden loss of brain cells.

 

Word association

Red - disgusting

Me – pronouns

evil - JB

you - me

love - horrible

hate - boys

food - dinner

friend - teletubbies

peanut – nuts..*shudders*

clam – ocean *smiles*

llama – new groove

mom - dad

duuuude - JB

peace - love

Friends – repetition

 

Best friend...

Craziest - JB

Loudest - JB

Oldest - JZ

Youngest - me

Known Longest - Cait

blondest - AA

smartest – sorry BA but I think AA

dumbest - me

most dramatic – me or JB

quietest - AA

randomest - AA

tallest - me

shortest - JB

 

Who was the last person ...

you talked: Mom

you called: AA

that called you? : Gran

you imed: SJ

that imed you: SJ

you had a crush on: uh…..

you cried over: Mom

you missed: does country count? Cuz USA or my friends.

you went to a movie with: My parents.

you ate out with: My parents

you saw: My parents

laughed at: My dad

you hugged: Little Panda

kissed: My mom

 

Right now

Watching: Paintings that I drew

Listening to: Joseph the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat King of My Hear song from my iTunes

eating: Orange

drinking: Water

talking to: No one

waiting for: My Mom

date: 1st January 2009

location: here.

what are you thinking: My story

you are wishing: That I’ll be able to see my friends/eat a bit of ice cream from Cold Stone

avoiding anything? yeah

day of the week? Thursday

playing? No

reading? My current book??? 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

being annoyed by? Boys

 

XOXO

LALA

 

13 comments:

Thunderstrike said...

How can you be constantly annoyed by boys?

Btw I only took 1 photo of you during english because my moral comic was "The importance of being nice to nerds" and yeah you're a perfect nerd.

2nd Btw You associated peace with love, and love with horrible. Does that mean you think peace is horrible? Do you like blood and gore too now? If so, nice.

Also from this I got 10 facts why you are sad
1) you like chinese and english.
2) You don't like playing games.
3) You like basketball (that's not sad) yet you dislike playing in school.
4) You like the smell of books.
5) you actually bother to type with your nose/chin.
6) The first thing you touch when reaching left is books, is your house stuffed with books?
7) You think of pronouns when the word "me" is said.
8) You hug stuffed animals.
9) You waste your time looking at painting.
10) You listen to pathetic Joseph and the bloody, gory and guty in shreds coat.

Wei-Wei said...

thanks for associating me with evil, LA. YOU TOO, SJ.

and thanks a LOT for naming me shortest!

Caitlyn said...

hahaHAAAAAAAAA JB...well you ARE the shortest so she was just being honest. Aw..you're so sweet to call me the smartest. How kind. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN KERRY AND BUSH!?? ARE YOU CRAZY??!??? well i know you are, so....XD. you're so MEAN SJ. i think YOU'RE sad if you can actually just sit there and think of ten reasons why ppl are sad. So THAT'S PRETTY SAD. lol.
i agree, Emma Watson is AWESOME. and um....when they said actors they are MEN, not BOYS LOL. i'd say Johnny Depp. and i wouldn't say love is horrible, i'd say hate is horrible, LOL. love you!
xoxo AA
PS: i don't know whether to be offended by being called blond......

Literacy Actress said...

LOL. You shouldn't be offended AA,
Well, I don't like either.
And SJ, well, you suck.
And, you are sad [no reasons required].
Jeez.
Hurrumph.
Or hoofelhoff.
Or just humph.
XOXO (excluding greatly SJ)
LALA

Caitlyn said...

okay, i won't be, lol. I wasn't offended anyway :D. LOL EXCLUDED GREATLY. That's not very nice! Oh well. TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I'M SEEING YOU GUYS ALL TOMORROW!! yay!!! *HUGE HUG*
PS: the word verification is odgichi. odgichi? what kind of a word is odgichi? sounds like some Japanese dian xin.

Ikigami said...

I don't know what you people think (note this is referenced from the ladysmen and their new member James), but if a girl likes you they can be VERY helpful in class by telling you answers and stuff and they don't do lethal stuff to you...

Ikigami said...

adding to the previous comment, james, despite being the number 1 best couple according to mogo, is not sad... Mogo is a hundred times sadder than him, especially the bit where she likes the smell of Books. the only book i like to smell is one that got dropped in a fountain of coke, or sprite... or chocolate.

If this was mogo, she'd be saying something like "I like the smell of books, but I LOVE the smell of a book surrounded by novels, which are mixed with autobiography's, which were inspired by poems which were a gabazillion words long each.

Ikigami said...

Another comment to what AA said, it doesn't take time to think of 10 reasons why mogo is sad.. no offence it would take like 5 minutes just to name the first 50 out of 1000000 reasons why she gives the impression she is sadder than a guy who spent days trying to get 9999999 points on tetris.

Meagan Larson said...

haha. ikigami you are funny.

though i don't know who you are.

who are you again?

anywho,

MOGO!!! I AM OLDER THAN JB! HELLO!

i feel so excluded.

JUST BECAUSE I BETRAYED YOU ALL AND DON'T GO TO DULL-WITCH ANYMORE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN EXCLUDE ME!

oh wait. maybe it does.

sucketh.

Meagan Larson said...

btw, mogo, i find it said that the last person you imed was SJ.

hello.

i still say the number one couple is

Mogo and SJ.

dude, you should have seen them last yer.

flirting right and left.

i nearly died.

Ikigami said...

BTW zebadoo ikigami is koken.. i made the name after you went, inspired by shinigami

Literacy Actress said...

Right. Sorry JZ, but don't call Dulwich Dull-witch.
I'll change that.

Caitlyn said...

......oh. Well, thanks Ikigami xD. I don't think it's too nice, but oh well. You are entitled to your own worthy opinions, I suppose....XD