CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

20 Random Things from JB and SJ

For more info, check JB and SJ's blog. Basically, you list 20 people and answer the following questions about them.


1. AA

2. BA

3. JB

4. LB

5. JZ

6. SJ

7. Mr. Pearce

8. Mr. Reich

9. Sapphira

10. David Huang

11. OT

12. Tom Pom

13. Ev

14. Emma H

15. Little Panda

16. Mr. Wright

17. Ex-Cripple

18. New Zealand Sheep

19. Ben

20. Sara (actually one of my friends in USA) 

How did you meet 7?

At school last year.


What would you do if you had never met 15?

WHAT THE HECK?! ME. NEVER MEETING LITTLE PANDA....uhhh....I don't know what I'll do. But it won't be pretty.


What would you do if 20 and 1 dated?

Uhhhh....I don't think that they are lez.


Have you ever seen 17 cry? 

No. But he would if he knew the things that AA was saying about him...


Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?

YES! Wow, they would make the best couple in the history of them....=)


Would 4 and 16 make a good couple?

Uhhhh....Are you suuuuure about this question??


Describe 19.

Nerdy, short, uhh....no offense Ben.


What's 5's favorite color?

Blue?? Pink?? I forgot.


When was the last time you talked to 9?

This morning on the bus.


What language does 5 speak?

English, Spanish and learning Chinese.


Who is 10 going out with?

Everybody....even boys....no offense.


What year is 13 in?

9


What is 14's favorite music?

I don't know....uh.. all kinds?


Would you ever date 17? 

WHAT THE HECK?! WHO ARE YOU! ARE YOU MENTAL?!


Would you ever date 2?

WHAT THE HECK!? I'M NOT lez.


Where does 18 live?

New Zealand.


What is the best thing about 4?

What's the best thing? What about worst? I could write a page.


What would you tell 19 right now?

You like Tiffany and WW.


What is the best thing about 20?

She's sweet, kind, funny, and just plain nice. What do you expect me to say? We've been friends since Grade One.


Have you ever kissed 9?

I'm NOT lez.


What's the best memory you have of 5?

She's one of my BFF's. So the marsh-mellow brownies.


What was your first impression of 8?

Swears WAY too much, teaches my favorite subject, uhh...his wife's nice.


How did you meet 3?

At school last year.


Is 15 your best friend?

You could say that! 


Have you seen 18 in the last month?

NO.


When was the last time you saw 16?

At school....History class.


When's the next time you'll see 10?

Today.


Are you really close to 11?

NO. AND THANK THE LORD.


Have you been to the movies with 20?

Yep.


Have you gotten in trouble with 8?

No, he's my TEACHER. Got that?


What did 12 write on your wall?

Nothing.


Would you give 19 a hug?

I'd die before.


Do you know a secret about 8?

Yeah...he's my TEACHER!!


Describe the relationship between 19 and 4?

Hahahahaha...do you want me to go into details?


What's the best thing about your friendship with 1?

She's REALLY too kind. She always looks on the bright side....=)


What's the worst thing about 6?

I COULD write a page.


Have you ever danced with 14?

Uhhh...I think....after Cindy last year, there was a party.


How long have you known 13?

Since last year but I didn't know her very well.


Have you ever been in a fight with 5?

NO. Again. One of my BFF's.


Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face?

NO.


Has 19 met your mother?

NO. Notice something? (hint hint repetition.)


Describe 14:

She's tall, blond, funny, a good actress.


Are you friends with 11?

NO.


Do you think 4 is attractive?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!


What is 1's favorite music?

All kinds!


Is 2 pretty?

I guess...yeah.


What was your first impression of 15?

Adorable, a little panda.


Have you been to 19's house?

NO. OK. It would probably be of stuffies and dirty laundry. No offense.


Have you been to the movies with 3?

No.


How did you meet 11?

At school.


Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 13?

NO. 


What is 8's favorite food?

How am I supposed to know?


Have you traveled anywhere with 9?

In our minds...


What is your best memory of 3?

Plastic bags, Table, Apples, Foil, Lunch box.....


Out of the top 20, which is funniest?

Uhhh.......3 maybe....maybe 9....maybe 1.....2....20......hard to decide.


Which one lives farthest away?

20.


Which one do you hang out with most?

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 15!


Out of the top 20, which is the coolest person EVER?

1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 15, 20......is that enough??? Seriously....


Done. Hmmm...the size changed. Oh well.
XXXX,
LALA

9 comments:

Wei-Wei said...

EXCUSE ME?

"What would you tell 19 right now? You like Tiffany and WW. "

wtfffffffff

Caitlyn said...

Aw, you're so nice. To say I'm kind I mean XD.
*hugs*
Oh...I'm glad to see that you would never PUNCH ME IN THE FACE??!??
That's......relieving.

Thunderstrike said...

I'll just say wtf to your answer to question 5.

And the worst thing about me? Well why don't you make a list then?

Literacy Actress said...

I'm not sad enough to.

Ikigami said...

who is LB?

Literacy Actress said...

New Cripple AKA Albert.

Meagan Larson said...

OOOOOh, why is he a new cripple? ANd what happened to the other cripple? What's that kid's name anyway?

So. Many. Questions!

Anywho, my favorite color is blue.

Holy cow that rhymed!

I am freaking amazing!

~JZ

Caitlyn said...

I don't exactly agree with your 'Describe 14' question except for she's tall. But yeah XD. lol little panda is SO CUTE XD.

Meagan Larson said...

who the heck is little panda???