CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Redwall

I just felt like doing this:

Because I researched about Redwall before, the order that the author (Brian Jacques) wrote the series in is NOT the order chronologically. Here's the order that the author wrote it in:

And the order chronologically: 

So that's that. Finally, ASSESSMENT week's over. But I'm equally - even more - busy....
Humph.
ARGHH!!

Anyways, AA, JB, and I went to JZ's play...It was actually pretty good! The first half was about Phantom Tollbooth - I enjoyed the book when I was smaller. But I found the play hard to act out. The second half was about Wonderland High (in which JZ was in). She played Red. She acted so well!
Speaking of plays, I'M NOT A DANCER!! I did NOT sign up for Joseph to dance. And the other thing that annoys me is that next Sunday, I have to stay at school from 9:30-5:00. ARGH! As well as the normal Thursday rehearsal. Thank the lord that it wasn't in Assessment week or the week before.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
OK. That was a random post.
XXX,
LALA

5 comments:

Meagan Larson said...

I'm really glad you enjoyed the play! I'm actually at "rehearsal" right now, we have a performance tonight and all we're doing is screwing around on our computers and not really doing anything. Esther says hi. She's the one who was the pig and principal. Kelsie says hi too. She was Bo Peep. Garvin doesn't. He was Charming.

Caitlyn said...

Holy shiiaaazz that's NEXT WEEK? Seriously, the dance rehearsal is NEXT SUNDAY?! Dang....
That's okay LA, I'll help you with the dances if you want. I love dancing xD
We're in March now! Wa-hoo!
See you tomorrow!
xx AA

Literacy Actress said...

Well, I don't say hi to Garvin either.
Is he your friend?
You WERE really good Meagan!!!!!
XX
LALA
PS. Thanks AA, but I know the dances...they just frustrate me...

Meagan Larson said...

Well, he's kind of my friend. It's complicated.

Literacy Actress said...

I like complications. Believe me, I had A LOT of experience.