CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day

OK. So Valentines Day is SUPER boring...

But I'm going to IKEA later...thank the lord...
Wait. JB, did you want tape measurers? OK. I'll search for them.
Great.
Anyways, I'm very keen to see who got a valentines. Like LB and JB. And SJ and BA.
And AA, reply to my text message. I'm very worried.
Anyways, back to Valentines Day. Then, I can tease and tease and tease the "couple" for as long as I want. LOL.
Bliss.
XXX,
LALA
PS. Sorry for the short post. But duty (AKA Homework) calls!

4 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Sorry LA. My behavior was stupid and uncalled for. Next time we have a conflict like this, I should just tell you about it, let's not have a silent treatment war. I'm sorry, too.

Literacy Actress said...

Hey AA.
It was really my fault.
Sorry as well. Let's just pretend that this never really happened, okay?
XOXO
LA
PS. I'll probably call you later.

Caitlyn said...

Yes, CALL ME!

Megan A. Liu said...

LOL. Maybe tomorrow?
Sorry. But I have to finish Art and then go to Dairy Queen.
Great. Are you still doing History?
I have to do History AND DT.
I could die.
Plus DT is worth 40% of our assessment mark..
Humph